Skip to main content

My Eeny Weeny Blog (More about me)


When I started this blog it was shortly after

my gastric sleeve surgery. I blogged a long time before

that running an extreme coupon blog and Facebook page.

Between working and taking care of the kids I couldn’t

keep up with the couponing blog.


This blog was created to help people, eating better, exercise etc.

It has now changed and shaped into just more than that.

I share my own personal stories, struggles and I love

to share recipes, DIY and more.


As you all have noticed by now I am also sharing animals,

Scentsy and so much more. I know I have an about section

but let me take a minute to talk about me.


I just turned 45 this year and for some reason I feel it.

I have bone spurs in both my shoulders and knees,

I have back pain that doesn’t stop along with tendinitis

in both of my feet. I am now starting with severe ankle

issues and my wrists are getting bad.


My son has Ehlers Danlos, which I will be making posts

about as well as most Dr’s have not heard of it. I intend on

getting tested for that as well. I have not been hard

on my body, most of my jobs consisted of customer

service so not standing. I didn’t power lift (like my hubby did).

There must be a rhyme or reason to the pain I feel.


I went to see a specialist to get tested for RA, I passed

by 1 point so he would not consider me testing

positive for RA, needles to say there are a few

specialists that I should probably see and get second opinions.

Okay done with the griping. Let me tell you a little bit more about me.


I have been married for 25 years to the love of my life, we

have 3 amazing children that we are proud of.

Our youngest is getting ready to join the Navy and as a mom

I am scared but couldn’t be happier for him.


I currently have 1 granddaughter with a grandson on the way

due in December which should make Christmas interesting.


Since my weightloss surgery I have gained 30 pounds

back and it really bothers me. I want to lose weight but

there are a few things that need to happen. 1. I need to go

back to healthy eating and 2. I need to get my butt back into the gym.

I love cardio but struggle doing anytype of lifting due to joint issues.


We also have a zoo at the house. I love taking care of the reptiles,

amphibians and more. I also love blogging, it is great for my

depression and I look at it as once I am gone my kids

will have my recipes, thoughts and more.


Feel free to ask any questions about me or to

learn more by commenting below 😄

Comments