Skip to main content

Welcome November




We have made it to November welcome to level

lord knows what of Jumanji...lol….


This month is going to be a bit different than most normal

months because it’s the month of Thanksgiving. This particular

post won’t be tagged on a page. First let me start by saying

thank you to everyone that follows the blog, tries stuff that

I blog about and take time to comment or like blog posts.


October had a rocky start for me but I got through it and even

did something I’ve never done before; I did my first 5k. I would

love to start doing one every month and maybe (body willing)

do a 10k sometime!


This month there will only be blog posts from the 2nd through the

15th, I am taking the rest of the month off to do family things for Thanksgiving.


How will I be doing blog posts this month? Well the first week

is going to be dedicated to low carb recipes (I had a request)

the second week will have 2 recipes a day all geared towards

Thanksgiving day ideas for your meal if you want to change

it up a bit. Both weeks will still have savings posts. Instead of

a quote of the day you will see a nature picture from me and

something that I am thankful for. Feel free on that blog

post to comment that day something you are thankful for. 


The first week I will have DIY posts but the second week

there will not be any. There won’t be any workout posts or

health tips posts either week. I already have some ideas for

December but we are now just in November so you will just

have to wait and see how December pans out. I hope

everyone has a great month and a happy Thanksgiving.


 

Comments